Spring Hill Real Estate
Spring Hill, the fastest growing city in Tennessee.
Spring Hill began with early settlers coming in with land grants looking for western expansion and finding beautiful fertile rolling hills and natural springs. With lots of hard work, sweat and love, a community was built, complete with churches, schools, doctors, lawyers, blacksmiths and merchants. After surviving the Civil War of 1861, as well as tornadoes and fires, most of these early structures are still standing and reflect the pride of the people who were and are now Spring Hill.
- Spring Hill covers approximately 17 square miles and is located 35 miles south of Nashville.
- For up to date info on Spring Hill City data click on this link: Spring Hill City Data.
- Spring Hill provides some of the top rated schools in the nation. The schools are rated based on its public schools’ test results, 10 being best. For more information on Spring Hill School ratings, go to Great Schools.org.
- One of the top attractions in Spring Hill is the Rippavilla Plantation. The plantation is fully restored and can be traced back 150 years in Tennessee history. Every year on November 29, there is a Battle of Spring Hill commemoration tour.
- The Spring Hill Antique Mall boast 40 booths filled with antiques, vintage and handmade items, rustics, primitives and reproductions.
- The Crossings in Spring Hill contains multiple retail buildings hosting major retailers such as super Target, Kohl’s and Books-A-Million to name a few. You can also find popular restaurants such as Cracker Barrel, Olive Garden, Chili’s and many others. The Crossings is continually growing and in the process of adding a theater to the locals excitement.
- Spring Hill also has its own championship golf course, the Kings Creek Golf Club, designed by the legendary Arnold Palmer. The Kings Creek Golf Club is home of the 2012 state open qualifier for the non-section professional golfer as well as home of the Nancy Quarcelino School of Golf. The course rating is a notable 72.9.
- If you are looking for a picnic spot with a playground and restroom facilities, you can find this at Evans Park or Harvey Park.
- Looking for hiking or biking trails in Spring Hill, use Trail Link.
Finding a Home in Spring Hill
Many people find their escape from the city, in the suburbs of Spring Hill. A refuge from the busy noisier streets. With an approximate 45 minute commute to Nashville, Spring Hill becomes a viable option for the Nashville worker. Due to new growth, Spring Hill offers newer construction homes at a competitive price.
“The Easling Team were wonderful to work with. Peter was always willing to answer any questions we had and to go above and beyond to see that we received great service. We have worked with him on two different purchases and he would be the person we would call in the future.”
“Peter and Elma exhibit a high level of professionalism. They have an outstanding knowledge and skill of the market. Meetings are low pressure, they assess the buyers desires and seek the best possible outcome. Part of their excellence is in their ability to do active listening, know local resources, and provide prompt service. They also have great negotiation skills.”
“Great experience on buying our first home! Our agent Elma Easling was GREAT, friendly, always available, and responsive to all our question. Had great knowledge of the area, and always had great advice, showed us several houses, and always was very helpful in describing the pros and cons of each house, and answering all our questions. In addition to all the showings and buying a right house, she was always making sure we were covered in all areas and guided us every step of the way.”
“We had a great experience with Peter! He helped us learn about rental properties, and how to make the best investments in them. He is quick to respond and realizes the value in moving quickly in the property investment world. We felt no pressure to make a decision we were not sure about and to me that is the best reference I can give. He invested time in us and never made us feel bad if we walked away from a deal. In the end we have three properties and are very happy with them and the service …
“Elma is a great listener, and really helped guide us through our first home purchase by explaining things along the way and answering any questions we had. She was easy to work with, and worked very hard to make sure we were satisfied. She was prompt with returning calls, tracking down information, and was always available when we had questions. We would recommend Elma to anyone we know looking to buy a house, and we look forward to working with her again in the future.”
“We dealt with Peter while negotiating the purchase of our first house. Peter knew the market well and was very professional. What impressed us most was how quickly he would follow up with us and the ability to meet on short notice. His action in the negotiating process is what allowed us to buy the house we live in, which had multiple offers on it. The paperwork process also impressed us; it was a quick and easy process. We are very happy with our house and the process to get it!”
“This was an excellent experience for me being a first time home buyer, Elma made the process so much easier with her knowledge and dedication. Thanks guys for a wonderful experience.”
“As a Real Estate investor Pete’s honesty, quick response time, property knowledge and determined negotiation skills were a real asset. I would highly recommend utilizing Pete’s talents. In an industry where honesty is hard to come by Pete stood out above all the rest.”
“Peter Easling listened to precisely what we were looking for in a home, and he really delivered. I highly recommend Peter. He is professional, courteous and intelligent. He doesn’t waste time showing homes just to show homes. He either answers the phone or he will call you back in a matter of minutes, a lost art these days.”
“The Easling team helped us get into our first home. Peter and Elma do a wonderful job and work hard for their clients. They are extremely professional and work hard to get you the beat deal. Thanks Easlings!”