Spring Hill Real Estate
Spring Hill, the fastest growing city in Tennessee.
Spring Hill began with early settlers coming in with land grants looking for western expansion and finding beautiful fertile rolling hills and natural springs. With lots of hard work, sweat and love, a community was built, complete with churches, schools, doctors, lawyers, blacksmiths and merchants. After surviving the Civil War of 1861, as well as tornadoes and fires, most of these early structures are still standing and reflect the pride of the people who were and are now Spring Hill.
- Spring Hill covers approximately 17 square miles and is located 35 miles south of Nashville.
- For up to date info on Spring Hill City data click on this link: Spring Hill City Data.
- Spring Hill provides some of the top rated schools in the nation. The schools are rated based on its public schools’ test results, 10 being best. For more information on Spring Hill School ratings, go to Great Schools.org.
- One of the top attractions in Spring Hill is the Rippavilla Plantation. The plantation is fully restored and can be traced back 150 years in Tennessee history. Every year on November 29, there is a Battle of Spring Hill commemoration tour.
- The Spring Hill Antique Mall boast 40 booths filled with antiques, vintage and handmade items, rustics, primitives and reproductions.
- The Crossings in Spring Hill contains multiple retail buildings hosting major retailers such as super Target, Kohl’s and Books-A-Million to name a few. You can also find popular restaurants such as Cracker Barrel, Olive Garden, Chili’s and many others. The Crossings is continually growing and in the process of adding a theater to the locals excitement.
- Spring Hill also has its own championship golf course, the Kings Creek Golf Club, designed by the legendary Arnold Palmer. The Kings Creek Golf Club is home of the 2012 state open qualifier for the non-section professional golfer as well as home of the Nancy Quarcelino School of Golf. The course rating is a notable 72.9.
- If you are looking for a picnic spot with a playground and restroom facilities, you can find this at Evans Park or Harvey Park.
- Looking for hiking or biking trails in Spring Hill, use Trail Link.
Finding a Home in Spring Hill
Many people find their escape from the city, in the suburbs of Spring Hill. A refuge from the busy noisier streets. With an approximate 45 minute commute to Nashville, Spring Hill becomes a viable option for the Nashville worker. Due to new growth, Spring Hill offers newer construction homes at a competitive price.
This is a “shout out” for Elma! She definitely receives a 5 STAR rating from us. Thank you, Elma, for walking us through the process, which was made more difficult since we were acting on behalf of parents living across the state. You were professional, yet so congenial, so extremely helpful … always going the extra mile. We hope we have many, many opportunities to refer others to you!
“We dealt with Peter while negotiating the purchase of our first house. Peter knew the market well and was very professional. What impressed us most was how quickly he would follow up with us and the ability to meet on short notice. His action in the negotiating process is what allowed us to buy the house we live in, which had multiple offers on it. The paperwork process also impressed us; it was a quick and easy process. We are very happy with our house and the process to get it!”
“This was one of the best home buying experiences I have had. Our agent Elma Easling was quick to respond to all of our concerns and provided any information we requested. I would recommend Elma to anyone I meet looking to either buy or sell their home.”
“Elma Easling with VERY PROFESSIONAL with me and my wife during our home buying experience. She ALWAYS communicated with us as to the status of what was going on. I’d recommend her to any home buyer. Elma, you were the BEST !!!!!!!!!!”
“Peter was such a pleasure to work with! He was tremendously patient and accommodating as we searched. We had so many questions to which he was able to answer. Additionally, when we contacted him with a few questions a few months after we bought our home, he still responded promptly! He made our experience of buying our first home a great one!”
“Elma Easling was the GREATEST!!! She helped us so much throughout the whole home buying process and I really appreciated that. She was very honest and straight forward from the beginning to the end. Honestly she would be the only person I would refer to anyone trying to buy a home…..luv u Elma and thanks for everything. You were truly a blessing to our family!!!”
“Peter and Elma exhibit a high level of professionalism. They have an outstanding knowledge and skill of the market. Meetings are low pressure, they assess the buyers desires and seek the best possible outcome. Part of their excellence is in their ability to do active listening, know local resources, and provide prompt service. They also have great negotiation skills.”
“Elma was great! As soon as I found the house we wanted to look at, she contacted us very quickly and set up a time. It was our first home buying experience and she made it super easy! If we ever buy another house, we definitely want Elma’s help! Thank you for everything, Elma! You’ve definitely gone above and beyond your “real estate agent” title to us. We definitely appreciate it.”
“Peter Easling listened to precisely what we were looking for in a home, and he really delivered. I highly recommend Peter. He is professional, courteous and intelligent. He doesn’t waste time showing homes just to show homes. He either answers the phone or he will call you back in a matter of minutes, a lost art these days.”
“As a Real Estate investor Pete’s honesty, quick response time, property knowledge and determined negotiation skills were a real asset. I would highly recommend utilizing Pete’s talents. In an industry where honesty is hard to come by Pete stood out above all the rest.”